The Challenging Precarity Network also has a vibrant publishing programme:
- Special issue of the Journal of Postcolonial Writing, 56.4 (2020), ‘Challenging Precarity’, coedited by Janet M. Wilson, Om Prakash Dwivedi, and Cristina M. Gámez-Fernández;
- Double special issue of Alterity Studies and World Literature, 2-3 (July 2020), coedited by Om Dwivedi and Aleks Wansbrough, ‘Dealing with Precarity’.
- Publications from the University of Rome, ‘Tor Vergata ‘conference, edited by Elisabetta Marino and Bootheina Majoul (forthcoming Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2022),
- Special issue of JPW, ‘Fractured Identities’, co-edited by Om Prakash Dwivedi and Aleks Wansborough (forthcoming JPW 58.2- due April 2022)
- Essay collections, Representing Vulnerabilities in Contemporary Literatures and Embodied VulnerAbilities in Literature and Film, edited by network members Cristina M. Gámez-Fernández and Miriam Fernández-Santiago, (forthcoming Routledge, 2022).
- Article entitled: “Slums and Urbanization of Poverty in Postcolonial India” by Om Prakash Dwivedi http://challengingprecarity.network/storage/2022/02/Dwivedi2022-ReferenceWorkEntry-SlumsAndUrbanizationOfPovertyI.pdf
- “The Creativity of Liberal Arts Versus the Speed of Digital Culture” by Om Parakash Dwivedi (2022) https://livewire.thewire.in/campus/the-creativity-of-liberal-arts-versus-the-speed-of-digital-culture/
- Barbara Schmidt-Haberkamp, Marion Gymnich and Klaus P.Schneider, eds. Representing Poverty and Precarity in a Postcolonial World. ASNEL/GAPS Papers 25. Leiden & Boston: Brill. 2022.
- New Novel by Tabish Khair: The Body by the Shore
ASAA NEWSLETTER – 1 August 2021
ASAA Issue 2022: